Advances in Analysis of Structural Masonry
Edited by Subhash C. Anand
Sale Price (original price $22.00)
1986 / 162 pp.
- Out of Print
$6.00 List / $4.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 553 / ISBN: 9780872625532
Proceedings of a session of Structures Congress '86, held in New Orleans, Louisiana, September 15-18, 1986.
This collection contains eight state-of-the-art papers focusing on the advanced analysis techniques that have been and can be employed to predict the behavior of structural masonry.
- load-deflection behavior of masonry veneer and steel stud wall systems,
- corner cracking in brick masonry veneer,
- techniques for numerical modeling of two-story concrete block buildings for resistance to lateral forces,
- development of a nonlinear dynamic constitutive model for masonry
- loss of prestress in post-tensioned hollow masonry walls,
- prediction of ultimate failure loads and estimation of normal and shear stresses in collar joints of composite walls resulting from creep and temperature, and
- development of failure-criterion for blockwork masonry subjected to off-axis bending.