Airfield and Highway Pavements (2006)
Meeting Today's Challenges with Emerging Technologies
Edited by Imad L. Al-Qadi, P.E.
2006 / 1060 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$180.00 List / $135.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 40838 / ISBN: 9780784408384
Proceedings of the 2006 Airfield and Highway Pavements Specialty Conference, held in Atlanta, Georgia, April 30-May 3, 2006. Sponsored by the Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 87 papers presenting the latest developments and case histories in airport and highway pavement design and analysis. Papers include recent developments in the field such as modeling, construction, evaluation, testing, and service-life prediction.
- modeling and analysis techniques;
- design methods;
- subgrade stabilization technologies;
- construction, quality control and recycling;
- pavement material characterization and performance;
- distress detection, assessment and prevention techniques;
- roughness and friction measurements and analysis;
- pavement rehabilitation techniques; and
- pavement management systems, economics, and planning.