Edited by Laura A. Demsetz; Raymond H. Byrne; John P. Wetzel
1998 / 346 pp.
- Out of Print
$65.00 List / $48.75ASCE Member
Stock No. 40337 / ISBN: 9780784403372
Proceedings of Robotics 98: Third Specialty Conference on Robotics for Challenging Environments, held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, April 26-30, 1998.
This collection contains 49 papers discussing research into robotic technologies and application of those technologies in a variety of challenging environments.
- design and control of flexible manipulators;
- path planning for mobile robots;
- sensing and modeling of unknown environments;
- applications in hazardous environments on Earth;
- applications in construction;
- mobile systems and rovers;
- robotics in education;
- operator interfaces; and
- technology transfer.