You are not logged in. Login

I have gone back to school - how do I transfer to Student Membership and suspend my years of dues paid membership until I graduate?

To downgrade your current membership grade to student member grade we will need your ASCE membership ID number, a copy of your current admission information, the name of your institution, and the type of degree you are pursuing forwarded as an attachment to or faxed to us at (703) 295-6333, Attn: Member Services.