Online purchases and updates to personal profiles will be unavailable on the ASCE website Friday, August 30 at 3:00 pm ET through Saturday, August 31 at 11:59 pm ET
You are not logged in. Login

How do I get permission to use material copyrighted by ASCE?


If you wish to reuse ASCE copyrighted material in a non-ASCE publication, you need written permission from ASCE.

First, locate the content record in the ASCE Civil Engineering Database, the ASCE Library, or the ASCE Bookstore.

Open the bibliographic record, and then click on the "Permission for Reuse" link.

This link will take you to our online permission service Rightslink®, which grants instant permission.

Click here for more information.