1. In practical use for over 30 years by engineers, contractors and owners.
2. Over one million sold.
3. Meet the highest professional standards.
4. Prepared by practicing engineers with input from designers, contractors and owners.
5. Reflect the nationally-accepted divisions of functions and responsibilities.
6. Widely accepted language which greatly reduces potential claims and litigation.
7. More detail, leaving less for interpretation or dispute.
8. Fairly allocates duties and responsibilities without bias in favor of any party.
9. Ideal for both public and private projects.
10. Time tested, these documents greatly reduce misunderstandings, ambiguities, contradictions and inconsistencies.