Theresa E. Harrison, P.E., M.ITE, M.ASCE
November 1997 - Present Lawson-Fisher Associates P.C.
South Bend, IN
Senior Civil Engineer
- Responsible for design, environmental documentation, permitting (IDEM, IDNR, ACOE) contract documents for transportation and traffic projects.
Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Teach “Introduction to Transportation Engineering,” at the University of Notre Dame in the Department of Civil Engineering and Geological Sciences (January 2005 to present).
January 1986 - December 1987 City of Mishawaka, IN
Assistant City Engineer
- Site plan reviews and coordination, worked with consultants and construction contractors on contracted municipal projects and responded to Citizens’ questions.
May 1978 - January 1985 Cole Associates, Inc. South Bend, IN
Project Engineer - Highway Department
- Complete design process: environmental documentation, surveying, cost and time estimates, contract documents preparation.
- Past President, Indiana Section of ASCE
- Past President, North Central Branch of the Indiana Section of ASCE
- 150th Anniversary Champion (for the North Central Branch) of ASCE
- Church events, children’s school
- “Girls + Math + Science = Choices” seminar for Junior High girls