You are not logged in. Login

I have gone back to school. How can I transfer to Student Member grade?

To downgrade your current membership grade to student member grade we will need your ASCE membership ID number, a copy of your current admission information, the name of your institution, and the type of degree you are pursuing forwarded as an attachment to or faxed to us at (703) 295-6333, Attn: Member Services. 
If you are attending a school that has an ASCE Student Chapter or International Student Group, you must be a member of that organization in order to qualify for National Student Member grade. Please contact the ASCE Faculty Advisor or student representative at your school for more information.