Congratulations to ASCE's 2012 New Faces of Civil Engineering!
- Clinton Camp, P.E., M.ASCE, 30, director of facilities and county engineer for Montgomery County, TN
- Ross Gordon, P.E., M.ASCE, 27, a project engineer for AECOM in Philadelphia
- Ann E. Jeffers, A.M.ASCE, 29, an assistant professor at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor
- Kaveh Madani, A.M.ASCE, 30, an assistant professor at the University of Central Florida, Orlando
- Trisha Miazga, A.M.ASCE, 26, a structural engineer with Trautman Associates in Buffalo, NY
- Adrienne Nikolic, P.E., M.ASCE, 27, a senior, advisory professional with Ernst & Young in Philadelphia
- Mehri Paydar, A.M.ASCE, 25, a field engineer with Mass Electric Construction Co. in Washington, DC
- Jacquelin D. Reed, A.M.ASCE, 25, a project engineer with HDR Engineering in Los Angeles
- Bridget Schuh, P.E., M.ASCE, 29, a staff engineer for Kapur and Associates, Inc., Glendale, WI
- Behrouz Shafei, S.M.ASCE, 29, a postdoctoral scholar at the University of California, Irvine
Profiles of all of the New Faces can be read in this month's issue of ASCE News: "ASCE Names New Faces of Civil Enginnering for 2012."
You can also see videos of some of the New Faces on ASCE's YouTube channel!
Each year, ASCE names;10 New Faces of Civil Engineering, some of whom are also submitted to the New Faces of Engineering program run by the Engineers Week Foundation. This inclusive national program includes representatives from the civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, industrial and manufacturing engineering professions. Selected New Faces profiles are featured in a USA Today ad during Engineers Week and are profiled on the National Engineers Week Foundation website, as well as theDiscover Engineeringwebsite.
In addition, ASCE recognized the tremendous strides;that civil engineering students are making to improve the quality of life for all with its first annual New Faces of Civil Engineering - College Edition.