Recognizing Cumulative Giving
Members of the 1852 Society are those individual donors whose extraordinary generosity to the ASCE Foundation totals $100,000 or more during their lifetimes. The 1852 Society is named after the year ASCE was established, paying homage to ASCE’s impressive history and tradition of achievements throughout its own lifetime. The substantial funding provided by the donors who attain this elite status enables the ASCE Foundation to pay it forward into the future of civil engineering. These philanthropic leaders recognize the importance of properly maintaining and advancing the profession for future generations of civil engineers. Gifts of cash, stock and securities, and documented estate gifts are counted toward the $100,000 minimum.
If you want to demonstrate your philanthropic leadership within the civil engineering community by becoming a member of the 1852 Society, contact Natalie Zundel via email or at 703-295-6347.
Privileges of the 1852 Society include:
- Invitations to ASCEF donor events
- Special recognition at ASCEF and ASCE events
- Personalized Foundation updates
- Inclusion in special donor listings
- VIP tickets to the Annual OPAL Gala as well as VIP seating
- Members may also, at their discretion, request any of the courtesies that are extended to members of the other ASCEF recognition societies