Congratulations 2014 New Faces of Civil Engineering – College Edition
From an array of worthy nominees, ASCE has selected 10 talented early achievers as this year’s New Faces of Civil Engineering – College Edition. Chosen for their academic accomplishments and commitment to serving others, these well-rounded students reflect the hope and promise of the next generation of civil engineers.
With best wishes for continued success in their academic and professional pursuits, ASCE congratulates the following 2014 class of New Faces:
- Manish Anand, NIT Patna, India
- Melissa Butcher, University of South Florida
- Racheal Cooley, University of South Alabama
- Jay Garth, Wayne State University
- Ramon Lopez, University of Texan Pan-American
- Trang Luong, University of South Florida
- Jamieson Matthews, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Kristina Milaj, Oregon State University
- Elyse O’Callaghan, Marquette University
- Andrew Wells, University of New Hampshire
The DiscoverE Foundation will choose one representative to represent civil engineering in its overall 2014 New Faces of Engineering - College Edition. The Foundation will reveal the finalists February 13 during National Engineers Week, followed on April 2 by announcement of the winner, who will receive a $500 scholarship. Visit the College Edition's active official Facebook page.