Christopher J. Rousseau, P.E., M.ASCE
Region 3 Governor Official Nominee
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, University of North Dakota, 1996
- Registered Professional Engineer in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Lead Engineer of the Minnesota Power Hydro Engineering Group in Duluth, MN.
o Responsible for managing and mentoring staff, coordinating and leading projects, and supporting hydro operations.
o Working in the Minnesota Power Engineering Services Group since 2011.
- Vice President of MSA Professional Services with regional responsibilities for the State of Minnesota
o Work at MSA was focused on Municipal Engineering with special experience in water and wastewater systems.
- Active in the Duluth Section having served on the section board in all roles including president, vice president, treasurer and secretary, 2000-present.
- Past participation on ASCE National level Committees including the State Government Relations Committee.
- Currently serving on the Equivalent 30 Credits Task Committee of Raise the Bar.
- Current Region 3 Governor.
Other Volunteer Activities
- Coaching youth hockey and soccer teams.
- Past service on local non-profit Community Economic Development Board.
- Past Scout Master at the Cub Scout and Boy Scout levels.