Ali M. Mustapha, P.E., F.ASCE
Region 5 Governor Official Nominee
- B.S. CE, Louisiana Tech University, 1985
- Assistant City Engineer, Department of Engineering and Environmental Affairs, City of Shreveport, Louisiana
Responsible for the design and construction of all drainage, flood control improvements, Special Public Works Projects, water distribution, sewer collection, and sewer lift stations projects; administrate design contracts; oversee and manage the construction of Capital Projects; administrate the City's Flood Plain Management Program and assist in managing the City's NPDES Program to insure compliance with EPA and DEQ’s Storm Water Regulations for surface water runoff.
- President of the Louisiana Section of ASCE, 2008
- President of the Shreveport Branch, 2000
- Director on the Louisiana Section of ASCE Board, 2001-2005
- Member of the First Louisiana Section Report Card Executive Board, 2012
- Received the Louisiana Section’s Outstanding Civil Engineer Award, 2011
Other Volunteer Activities
- Chairman of Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board, 2012.
- President of the Louisiana Engineering Society, 2003
- Chairman of the Louisiana Tech University Civil Engineering and Civil Engineering Technology Advisory Board