Eric S. Czerniejewski, P.E., M.ASCE
Region 5 Governor Nominee
- Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville (SIUE) in 1997 with Bachelor of Science degrees in Civil Engineering
- Consulting firm of Miller Legg, currently serving as their Regional Service Manager of the Traffic and Transportation Engineering Services since March of 2004, covering five offices from Miami to Orlando. He has been with Miller Legg for over eleven years initially serving as a Senior Project Engineer being promoted to Project Manager, Engineer III, and Senior Engineer in South Florida up to his current role.
- Past President, Broward Branch, 2008
- Vice President, Florida Section, 2009-2011
- State Government Relations Committee, 2008-2011
- Corresponding Member, Public Policy Committee, 2011-2012
- Florida Section/Broward Branch Young Engineer of the Year, 2006
- Florida Section/Broward Branch Engineer of the Year, 2011
- Florida Section Public Relations Chair, 2009-2012
- Florida Section Government Relations Committee, 2007-2012
- SGR Award, 2010
- Report Card for Florida’s Infrastructure, 2008; Chair of Update, 2012
Other Volunteer Activities
- Appointed Legislative Issues Team Leader of the Transportation Team for Broward Days, an independent, nonprofit/nonpartisan group of professionals advocating for diverse needs and concerns of Broward County.
- Lobbied the Florida Legislature for this important need, specifically Transportation/ Infrastructure issues in Tallahassee during Session since 2004.
- Graduate of Leadership Broward Class XXVII in 2009.
- Resides in Plantation, Florida
- Married to his wife Melanie
- One daughter, Hannah Elizabeth