William D. Dubois, P.E., M.ASCE
Region 4 Governor-Elect
- M.S.C.E., Geotechnical Engineering, Michigan State University, 1968
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Tri-State University, 1966
- William Dubois, P.E. serves as a Senior Principal Engineer at Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc. Mr. Dubois has over 45 years of experience in his fields of expertise, which include Geotechnical Engineering, Materials Engineering and Testing, and Environmental Consulting. He is a Professional Engineer in eight states.
- President of Patriot Engineering and Environmental, Inc., 1995-2012
- Vice President, Geotechnical Engineer, ATEC Associates, Inc., 1968-1995
- ASCE Metropolitan Indianapolis Branch, Past President
- ASCE Indiana Section, Past President
- ASCE Indiana Section, Past Treasurer
- ASCE Life Member
Other Volunteer Activities
- American Concrete Institute, Indiana Chapter, Past President
- Trine University, Past Member Industrial Advisory Board
- Mr. Dubois resides in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife Barbara. He is a member of several engineering and construction associations. He enjoys reading and golfing, and is an active member of his church and Kiwanis club.