Anthony M. Puntin, P.E., F.ASCE
- B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, 1992
- The Louis Berger Group, Inc., Group Manager/Senior Project Manager, 1998-present
- Boston Society of Civil Engineers, Executive Director, 2011-present
- Earth Tech, Project Engineer, 1998
- Holden Transportation Engineering, Staff Engineer, 1995-1998
- MassDOT – District 1, Engineer, 1992-1995
- Region 1 Society Director, 2009-2011
- “Raise the Bar” Committee, 2012
- Committee on America Infrastructure, 2012
- Public Policy Committee, 2011
- Committee on Professional Practice, 2011
- Program Committee, 2009-2011
- Task Committee on Elections, 2010
- Participant ASCE “Fly-In” program; Washington, D.C., 2003-2011
- Committee on Geographical Units, 2007-2008
- Infrastructure and Research Policy Committee, 2006-2008
- Committee on Government Affairs, 2006-2008
- Region 1 Governor, 2006-2009
- Region 1 Formation Team, 2005
- New Hampshire Section President/President-Elect, 2003-2005
- New Hampshire Section Board of Directors, 2003-2007
- New Hampshire Infrastructure Report Card Committee, 2002 and 2006
- Zone I Conference New Hampshire representative, 2004
Other Volunteer Activities
- Member of Civil and Environmental Engineering Advisory Council University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Member of National Society of Professional Engineers
- Married 18 years to Beverly Puntin, 7th grade teacher.
- Two daughters: Alexandra (17) and Haley (15).
- Two dogs (Border Collies): Indiana and Georgia.
- Father (Donald) and brother (Matthew) are civil engineers.
- Enjoys traveling, hiking, biking, completing various races/events; tolerates running and swimming for training purposes.