Watershed Management Planning for the 21st Century
Edited by Tim J. Ward
1995 / 442 pp.
- In Stock
$54.00 List / $40.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 40102 / ISBN: 9780784401026
Proceedings of the 1995 Watershed Management Symposium, held in San Antonio, Texas, August 14-16, 1995.
This collection contains papers presenting research and practical applications relevant to watershed management. The integration of research and applications promotes scientifically sound watershed management practices.
- runoff processes;
- erosion and sediment yield;
- water quality;
- international watershed management;
- government and industrial approaches to management;
- urban and land use effects; and
- new techniques and methodologies.