Building Solutions for Architectural Engineering
Edited by Chimay J. Anumba, Ph.D., P.E., and Ali M. Memari, Ph.D., P.E.
2013 / 1034 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$120.00 List / $90.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 41290 / ISBN: 9780784412909
Proceedings of the 2013 Architectural Engineering Conference, held in State College, Pennsylvania, April 3-5, 2013. Sponsored by the Architectural Engineering Institute of ASCE.
AEI 2013: Building Solutions for Architectural Engineering contains 99 papers covering a broad range of new and relevant issues in architectural engineering. Topics include:
- energy efficiency and sustainability
- daylighting and building illumination systems
- innovative building materials and high performance building systems
- building failures, forensics, and retrofit
- architectural engineering education trends
- BIM and IT systems for building design and construction.
This proceedings will be of interest to both practitioners and researchers in the field of architectural engineering.