Airfield and Highway Pavement 2013
Sustainable and Efficient Pavements
Edited by Imad L. Al-Qadi, Ph.D., P.E, and Scott Murrell, P.E.
2013 / 1469 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$140.00 List / $105.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 41300 / ISBN: 9780784413005
Proceedings of the 2013 Airfield & Highway Pavement Conference: Sustainable and Efficient Pavements, held in Los Angeles, California, June 9-12, 2013. Sponsored by the Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 123 peer-reviewed papers that focus on the latest developments and cutting-edge technological improvements in pavements and pavement sustainability.
- advanced modeling, design, and analysis of pavements
- construction and rehabilitation techniques
- asphalt characterization and testing
- recycling materials in pavements
- pavement quality control/quality assurance; pavement sustainability and life-cycle assessment
- nondestructive testing and evaluation
- pavement management systems
- airfield and pavement case studies
This proceedings will be of interest to researchers, designers, project/construction managers, and contractors.