Emerging Technologies for Design, Construction, Rehabilitation+Inspection of Transport. Infrastruc.
Edited by Dar-Hao Chen; Hongyuan Fu
Geotechnical Special Publications (GSP) 212-223
2011 / 2945 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$170.00 List / $127.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 41174 / ISBN: 9780784411742
Selected proceedings papers from the 2011 GeoHunan International Conference, held in Hunan, China, June 9-11, 2011. Hosted by Changsha University of Science and Technology; Zhangjiajie-Huayuan Expressway. Cosponsored by Central South University, China; Colombian Geotechnical Society, Colombia; Guangxi Planning, Survey, and Design Institute, China; Guangxi Expressway, China; Hohai University, China; Hunan Highway Association, China; Hunan University, China; Deep Foundation Institute, USA; Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation, USA; Geo-Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers, USA; International Society for Asphalt Pavements, USA; International Grooving and Grinding Association, USA; Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Korea; North American Chinese Geotechnical Engineers Association, USA; Texas Transportation Institute, USA; Tongji University, China; Transportation Research Board, USA; College of Engineering, University of Oklahoma, USA; Western Transportation Construction of China, China.
These 12 Geotechnical Special Publications contain 361 papers on geotechnical engineering for transportation infrastructure that strike a balance between fundamental theories and field applications. The collection contains the following GSPs:
- GSP 212. Pavements and Materials: Recent Advances in Design, Testing, and Construction. Edited by Mansour Soliamanian, Feng Hong, Moon Won, Seongcheol Choi, and Jianbo Yuan
- GSP 213. Road Pavement and Material Characterization, Modeling, and Maintenance. Edited by Wynand JvdM Steyn, Xueyan Liu, Yusuf Mehta, and Zhanping You
- GSP 214. Condition, Reliability, and Resilience Assessment of Tunnels and Bridges. Edited by Shen-En Chen, Wei F. Lee, and Hongyuan Fu
- GSP 215. Contemporary Topics on Testing, Modeling, and Case Studies of Geomaterials, Pavements, and Tunnels. Edited by Jeffrey L. Lee, Hong Yang, and Zhi-Yi Huang
- GSP 216. Slope Stability and Earth Retaining Walls. Edited by Hanlong Liu, Robert Y. Liang, Ke Yang, and Jamal Nusairat
- GSP 217. Advances in Unsaturated Soil, Geo-Hazard, and Geo-Environmental Engineering. Edited by Rifat Bulut, Yoshimichi Tsukamoto, An Deng, Takeshi Katsumi, and Takaji Kokusho
- GSP 218. Emerging Technologies for Material, Design, Rehabilitation, and Inspection of Roadway Pavements. Edited by Dar-Hao Chen, Jia-Ruey Chang, Musharraf Zaman, Chaoyang Zhao, and Zhanyong Yao
- GSP 219. Design, Construction, Rehabilitation, and Maintenance of Bridges. Edited by Pilate Moyo, Phillip Ooi, Endi Zhai, and John Myers
- GSP 220. Advances in Pile Foundations, Geosynthetics, Geoinvestigations, and Foundation Failure Analysis and Repairs. Edited by Adam Sevi, Jinyuan Liu, Cheng-wei Chen, and Sao-Jeng Chao
- GSP 221. Tunnel Management, Emerging Technologies, and Innovation. Edited by James Ni, Jun Sheng Yang, Guiyao Wang, and Shong-loong Chen
- GSP 222. Instrumentation, Testing, and Modeling of Soil and Rock Behavior. Edited by Louis Ge, Xiong Zhang, António Gomes Correia, and Jason Wu
- GSP 223. Road Materials and New Innovations in Pavement Engineering. Edited by Lubinda Walubita, Elie Hajj, Muawia Dafalla, and Zhaohui Liu