Forming Civil Engineering's Future
Edited by Jerry R. Rogers and Brian R. Brenner
1999 / 200 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$35.00 List / $26.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 40455 / ISBN: 9780784404553
Proceedings of the 1999 National Civil Engineering Education Congress, held in Charlotte, North Carolina, October 16-20, 1999.
This collection contains 33 edited papers on civil engineering education.
- national engineering/technology education developments,
- ABET EC 2000 accreditation/assessment methods,
- teaching with multimedia,
- innovative undergraduate curricula,
- student team competition tips,
- practitioner education partnering,
- minority students in engineering education, and
- civil engineering education history.
The proceedings is useful for engineering educators, students, and practitioners.