Standard Practice for Concrete for Civil Works Structures
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers No. 8
1994 / 122 pp.
Soft Cover - Out of Print
$43.00 List / $32.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 40039 / ISBN: 9780784400395
Technical Engineering and Design Guides, as adapted from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, No. 8
This manual provides guidance for the investigation and selection of concrete materials for civil works concrete structures. From assessing the suitability of materials needed to manufacture concrete to reviewing concrete reports completed at the conclusion of construction, this guide outlines all concrete-related engineering responsibilities and requirements.
- design studies and reports,
- preparation of contract plans and specifications,
- construction preparation,
- concrete construction quality verification, and
- concrete for hydraulic structures.