Analysis and Computation (1996)
Edited by Franklin Y. Cheng
1996 / 522 pp.
- In Stock
$70.00 List / $52.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 40163 / ISBN: 9780784401637
Proceedings of the 12th Analysis and Computation Conference at Structures Congress XIV, held in Chicago, Illinois, April 15-18, 1996. Sponsored by ASCE.
This collection contains 49 papers that present an integrated view of recent developments in various phases of analysis and computation.
- emerging computing technology;
- computer applications in practice;
- base-isolated structures;
- hybrid and semi-active control of structures;
- computer-aided structural engineering;
- intelligent structures; and
- recent advances in bridge analysis and design.
These topics are explored in relation to mathematical models, formulations, computation, and experimental verifications of buildings, bridges, and other structures.