Environmental Quality, Innovative Technologies, and Sustainable Economic Development
A NAFTA Perspective
Edited by Emir José Macari and F. Michael Saunders
1997 / 168 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$22.00 List / $16.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 40224 / ISBN: 9780784402245
Papers from a workshop held in Mexico City, Mexico, February 8–10, 1996.
This collection contains 25 papers assessing the current level of environmental technologies available in key media and industrial areas and their role in enhancing environmental quality in international marketplaces.
- sustainable development and industrial ecology;
- water and waste at the U.S./Mexico border;
- earth system science for sustainable development of earth resources;
- air pollution engineering;
- integration of biotechnology in remediation and pollution prevention activities; and
- geo-environmental concerns in North America.