Forensic Engineering 2006
Edited by Paul A. Bosela; Norbert J. Delatte
2007 / 656 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$120.00 List / $90.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 40853 / ISBN: 9780784408537
Proceedings of the fourth Forensic Engineering Congress, held in Cleveland, Ohio, October 6-9, 2006. Sponsored by the Technical Council on Forensic Engineering of ASCE.
This collection contains 50 papers on forensic engineering that cover a wide array of subjects related to research, practice, and education.
- natural hazards,
- residential investigations,
- geotechnics and geo-environment,
- performance of transportation facilities,
- historical cases,
- nondestructive evaluation and repair,
- forensics and design practices, and
- tunnels and culverts.