Estuarine and Coastal Modeling (2005)
Edited by Malcolm L. Spaulding, Ph.D., P.E.
2006 / 874 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$150.00 List / $112.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 40876 / ISBN: 9780784408766
Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Estuarine and Coastal Modeling, held in Charleston, South Carolina, October 31–November 2, 2005. Sponsored by the Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 48 papers that explore the development, testing, application, calibration, validation, and visualization of predictions from estuarine and coastal models.
- climatology and skill assessment,
- particle tracking,
- residence times and spill analysis,
- biogeomechanical modeling,
- numerical techniques, structure, and methods,
- nowcast and forecast systems,
- sediment resuspension and transport,
- restoration modeling,
- combined wave–current modeling, and
- model visualization and systems integration.