New Peaks in Geotechnics
Edited by Harold W. Olsen
Geotechnical Special Publications (GSP) GSP 157-174
2007 / 3345 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$95.00 List / $71.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 40897 / ISBN: 9780784408971
Proceedings of Geo-Denver 2007, New Peaks in Geotechnics, held in Denver, Colorado, February 18-21, 2007. Sponsored by the Geo-Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains nearly 300 papers presented across 60 technical session and showcasing recent developments in virtually all fields of geotechnical engineering. The conference brought together practitioners, manufacturers, contractors, researchers, and students from a broad range of backgrounds both nationally and internationally. The theme of the Congress was inclusiveness, innovation, and development for practical engineering applications.
This collection contains 18 Geotechnical Specialty Publications:
- Computer Applications in Geotechnical Engineering (GSP 157);
- Contemporary Issues in Deep Foundations (GSP 158);
- Case Studies in Earth Retaining Structures (GSP 159);
- Dynamic Response and Soil Properties (GSP 160);
- Embankments, Dams and Slopes: Lessons from the New Orleans Levee Failures and Other Current Issues (GSP 161);
- Problematic Soils and Rocks and In Situ Characterization (GSP 162);
- Geoenvironmental Engineering (GSP 163);
- Innovative Applications of Geophysics in Civil Engineering (GSP 164);
- Geosynthetics in Reinforcement and Hydraulic Applications (GSP 165);
- Educational Activities in Geotechnical Engineering (GSP 166);
- Geotechnics of Soil Erosion (GSP 167);
- Grouting for Ground Improvement: Innovative Concepts and Applications (GSP 168);
- Soil and Material Inputs for Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design (GSP 169);
- Probabilistic Applications in Geotechnical Engineering (GSP 170);
- Advances in Shallow Foundations (GSP 171);
- Soil Improvement (GSP 172);
- Advances in Measurement and Modeling of Soil Behavior (GSP 173); and
- Designing Our Underground Space (GSP 174).