International Conference on Transportation Engineering 2007
Edited by Qiyuan Peng; Kelvin Wang; Yanjun Qiu; Yun Pu; Xia Luo; Bin Shuai
2007 / 4 vols. / 3170 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$650.00 List / $487.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 40932 / ISBN: 9780784409329
Proceedings of the First International Conference on Transportation Engineering, held in Chengdu, China, July 22-24, 2007. Sponsored by China Communications and Transportation Association; the Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE; Mao Yisheng Science and Technology Education Fund.
This collection of 690 papers presents the most current transportation engineering research focusing on rail, highway, waterway, and air transportation. Topics include:
- traditional structural and geotechnical research for transportation infrastructure systems;
- infrastructure management;
- transportation operations;
- planning and management;
- materials used for transportation facilities;
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) for all modes of transportation;
- transportation system optimization;
- transportation information systems;
- public and passenger transportation;
- passenger rail and high-speed transportation; and
- supply-chain management and logistics in transportation.