World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2009
Edited by Steve Starrett, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE
2009 / 6664 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$226.00 List / $169.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 41036 / ISBN: 9780784410363
Proceedings of the 2009 World Environmental and Water Resources Congress, held in Kansas City, Missouri, May 17-21, 2009. Sponsored by the Environmental and Water Resources Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 663 papers focusing on the engineering challenges of balancing environmental and development issues while achieving a sustainable future. Those who work on the front lines—at the environmental/water engineering nexus—must share their insights from research and from practical experience in the field to generate best solutions for the future.
- emerging and innovative technologies
- engineering history and heritage
- environmental engineering and public health
- hydraulics and waterways
- international issues
- irrigation and drainage
- local issues
- water resources planning and management track
- water, wastewater and stormwater
The collection also contains papers from these special sessions:
- 6th Urban Watershed Management Symposium
- 7th Groundwater Hydrology, Quality, and Management Symposium
- 11th Water Distribution System Analysis Symposium