Critical Issues in Transportation System Planning, Development, and Management
Edited by Yinhai Wang, Ph.D.; Ping Yi, Ph.D.; Shi An, Ph.D.; Hua Wang, Ph.D.
2009 / 3482 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$190.00 List / $142.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 41064 / ISBN: 9780784410646
Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference of Chinese Transportation Professionals, held in Harbin, China, August 5-9, 2009. Sponsored by North American Chinese Overseas Transportation Association (NACOTA); Harbin Institute Of Technology; Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE.
This collection of 446 papers covers topics in the following areas of interest to transportation professionals:
- transportation safety;
- transportation planning and operations;
- emergency response systems and technologies;
- intelligent transportation systems;
- energy saving and alternative energy;
- automotive exhaust treatment and environmental protection;
- new technology on transportation infrastructure (pavement, bridge);
- highway maintenance and management;
- transportation management, economy, and policy;
- vehicle operations technologies; and
- rail and transit systems.