Advances in Analysis, Modeling, and Design
Edited by Dante O. Fratta, Ph.D, P.E.; Anand J. Puppala, Ph.D, P.E.; Balasingam Muhunthan, Ph.D, P.E.
Geotechnical Special Publications (GSP) GSP 199
2010 / 3314 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$195.00 List / $146.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 41095 / ISBN: 9780784410950
Proceedings of GeoFlorida 2010, Advances in Analysis, Modeling, and Design, held in West Palm Beach, Florida, February 20-24, 2010. Sponsored by the Geo-Institute of ASCE.
This Geotechnical Special Publication contains technical papers that represent the most current thinking on key issues such as:
- geotechnical modeling,
- microbehavior of soils and granular media,
- soil and geotechnical system characterization,
- foundation engineering design problems,
- reliability problems in geotechnical engineering,
- geotechnical engineering construction problems,
- pavement systems,
- geoenvironmental engineering problems,
- geohazard mitigation problems, and
- geotechnical engineering education.
This proceedings will be valuable to all engineers and professionals involved with geotechnical engineering.