Edited by Ellen M. Rathje
Geotechnical Special Publications (GSP) GSP 130-142
2005 / 4090 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$105.00 List / $78.75ASCE Member
Stock No. 40769 / ISBN: 9780784407691
Proceedings of the Geo-Frontiers 2005 Congress, held in Austin, Texas, January 24-26, 2005. Sponsored by the Geo-Institute of ASCE. Held in conjunction with GMA Geosynthetics 2005 Conference; 18th Annual GRI Conference.
This Geotechnical Special Publication contains 400 papers showcasing recent advancements in all facets of the geoindustry. The collection contains 14 individual volumes:
- Advances in Pavement Engineering (GSP 130);
- Contemporary Issues in Foundation Engineering (GSP 131);
- Advances in Deep Foundations (GSP 132);
- Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics (GSP 133);
- Soil Dynamics Symposium in Honor of Richard D. Woods (GSP 134);
- Erosion of Soils and Scour of Foundations (GSP 135);
- Innovations in Grouting and Soil Improvement (GSP 136);
- Legal and Liability Issues in Geotechnical Engineering (GSP 137);
- Site Characterization and Modeling (GSP 138);
- Calibration of Constitutive Models (GSP 139);
- Slopes and Retaining Structures Under Seismic and Static Conditions (GSP 140);
- International Perspectives on Soil Reinforcement Applications (GSP 141);
- Waste Containment and Remediation (GSP 142); and
- Geosynthetics Research and Development in Progress (GRI 18).