Traffic and Transportation Studies (ICTTS 2002)
Edited by Kelvin C.P. Wang; Guiping Xiao; Lei Nie; Hao Yang
2002 / 2 vols. / 1664 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$186.00 List / $139.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 40630 / ISBN: 9780784406304
Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Studies, held in Guilin, Guangxi, China, July 23-25, 2002. Sponsored by China Association for Science and Technology; Cosponsored by ASCE; Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies; Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies; Hong Kong University of Science and Technology; Institute of Transport Engineers; Japan Society of Civil Engineers; China Highway and Transportation Society; China Land Society; China Railway Society; Chinese Society for Urban Studies; Northern Jiaotong University; The Geographical Society of China.
This collection contains 219 peer-reviewed technical papers that explore the key policy and management issues, innovative technologies, current projects, and future prospects for traffic and transportation studies.
- transportation policy,
- environment and sustainability,
- transportation planning and operation,
- traffic flow models and applications,
- urban traffic management and control,
- traffic accident and road safety,
- mass transit systems,
- applications of advanced technologies in transportation,
- transportation economics,
- physical distribution and logistics,
- transportation infrastructure and pavement systems, and
- transportation issues in developing countries.