Civil Engineering in the Asia Region
Asian Infrastructure, Sustainable Development, and Project Management
Edited by Elizabeth A. Downey
1998 / 296 pp.
- Out of Print
$43.00 List / $32.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 40313 / ISBN: 9780784403136
Proceedings of the First International Civil Engineering Conference, held in
Manila, Philippines, February 19-20, 1998. Sponsored by sponsored by ASCE; Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers,
Inc.; Japan Society of Civil Engineers.
This collection contains 23 papers examining civil engineering issues in Asia, particularly regarding infrastructure, sustainable development, and project management.
- project management,
- codes and standards for global infrastructure,
- global environmental considerations,
- international airport expansion and improvement,
- underground transportation systems, and
- innovative technologies for global infrastructure and design construction.