T&DI Congress 2011
Integrated Transportation and Development for a Better Tomorrow
Edited by Imad Al-Qadi, Ph.D., P.E.; Scott Murrell, P.E.
2011 / 1339 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$140.00 List / $105.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 41167 / ISBN: 9780784411674
Proceedings of the First Congress of the Transportation and Development Institute of ASCE, held in Chicago, Illinois, March 13-16, 2011.
This collection contains 127 technical papers offering integrated strategies for managing transportation and urban development in the United States and around the world. Papers focus on smart development and efficient multimodal movement of people and goods to support economic demand.
- transportation operations and safety;
- pavements and transportation materials;
- advanced technologies and infrastructure systems;
- airport planning and design; and
- smart development and sustainability.
Engineers, planners, project managers, and anyone involved in transportation engineering will find this collection valuable.