Official Register 2013
Soft Cover - In Stock
$32.00 List / $24.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 41280 / ISBN: 9780784412800
The Official Register is published annually to provide ready access to governing documents, statistics, and general information about ASCE for leadership, members, and staff.
- the ASCE constitution, bylaws, rules, and code of ethics;
- information about member qualifications and benefits;
- section and branch contacts;
- technical, professional, educational, and student activities;
- committee appointments;
- past and present officers;
- honors and awards;
- Industry Leaders Council (ILC);
- the ASCE Foundation; and
- staff contacts.
In addition, the by-laws and committees for ASCE's institutes are included:
- Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI);
- Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI);
- Construction Institute (CI);
- Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI);
- Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI);
- Geo-Institute (G-I);
- Structural Engineering Institute (SEI); and
- Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI).
The current Official Register also can be downloaded free of charge in PDF form at www.asce.org/offreg.