Stability and Performance of Slopes and Embankments III
Edited by Christopher L. Meehan, Ph.D., P.E., Daniel Pradel, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, Miguel A. Pando, Ph.D., and Joseph F. Labuz, Ph.D., P.E.
Geotechnical Special Publications (GSP) GSP 231
2013 / 2280 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$160.00 List / $120.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 41278 / ISBN: 9780784412787
Proceedings of the 2013 Geo-Congress, held in San Diego, California, March 3-7, 2013. Sponsored by the Geo-Institute of ASCE.
This Geotechnical Special Publication contains 229 peer-reviewed technical papers and case studies focusing on the stability, performance, and rehabilitation of slopes, embankments, and dams.
- exploration and characterization of soil and rock slopes
- design, analysis, and performance of slopes
- monitoring and inspection of slopes
- hazard assessment and management
- ground improvement and stabilization in the repair and remediation of slopes.
GSP 231 is valuable to geotechnical researchers and practicing engineers, especially those interested in the design and maintenance of slopes, embankments, and dams.