International Efforts in Lifeline Earthquake Engineering
Edited by Craig Davis; Xiuli Du; Masakatsu Miyajima; and Liping Yan
TCLEE Monographs TCLEE 38
Soft Cover - In Stock
$180.00 List / $135.00ASCE Member
Stock No. 41323 / ISBN: 9780784413234
Proceedings of the Sixth China-Japan-U.S. Trilateral Symposium on Lifeline Earthquake Engineering, held in Chengdu, China, May 28–June 1, 2013. Sponsored by Beijing University of Technology, China; Kanazawa University, Japan; University of Southern California, U.S.A.; Southwest Jiaotong University, China; Shanghai Institute of Disaster Prevention and Relief, China; Research Institute of Lifeline Engineering, Inc., Japan; Lifeline Network, Kansai (LiNK), Japan; American Society of Civil Engineers Technical Council on Lifeline Earthquake Engineering (TCLEE), U.S.A.; International Association of Chinese Geotechnical Engineers (IACGE), U.S.A.; and the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
This TCLEE Monograph contains 86 peer-reviewed papers covering recent developments in lifeline earthquake engineering involving water, wastewater, gas and liquid fuels, electrical power, telecommunications, and transportation systems.
- seismicity, ground motions, and site effects
- seismic performance, modeling, evaluation, and design of infrastructure systems
- seismic reliability and post-earthquake serviceability
- recovery and resilience of lifeline systems
- lifeline interactions
- fire following earthquake
- tunnels and underground structures
- geotechnical and structural earthquake behavior related to lifelines
- seismic testing and analysis for lifelines
TCLEE 38 will be of interest to practitioners, researchers, and students interested in international approaches to seismic resilience.