Building a Sustainable Future
Edited by Samuel T. Ariaratnam; Eddy M. Rojas
2009 / 2 vols. / 1564 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$259.00 List / $194.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 41020 / ISBN: 9780784410202
Proceedings of Construction Research Congress 2009, held in Seattle, Washington, April 5-7, 2009. Sponsored by Construction Institute of ASCE; University of Washington.
This collection contains 152 peer-reviewed papers organized into general state-of-knowledge research areas in construction engineering and management.
- Project control
- General operations issues
- Procurement and contracting
- Organizational leadership and management
- Advances in project planning, design, and construction
- Sustainable construction and facilities
- Project risks and safety
- Project planning and control
- Project/process integration and improvement
- Lean construction