Structures Congress 2009
Don't Mess with Structural Engineers—Expanding Our Role
Edited by Lawrence G. Griffis, Todd Helwig, Mark Waggoner, and Marc Hoit
2009 / 2896 pp.
CD-Rom - In Stock
$150.00 List / $112.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 41031 / ISBN: 9780784410318
Proceedings of the 2009 Structures Congress, held in Austin, Texas, April 30-May 2, 2009. Sponsored by the Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 316 papers that offer information from research and practice in more than 100 technical sessions including:
- The First International Symposium on Disproportionate Collapse
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Codes and Standards
- Bridge and Transportation Structures
- Business and Professional Practice
- Nonbuilding and Special Structures