Construction Research Congress 2010
Innovation for Reshaping Construction Practice
Edited by Janaka Ruwanpura, Ph.D.; Yasser Mohamed, Ph.D.; and SangHyun Lee, Ph.D.
2010 / 2 vols. / 1566 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$275.00 List / $206.25ASCE Member
Stock No. 41109 / ISBN: 9780784411094
Proceedings of the 2010 Construction Research Congress, held in Banff, Alberta, Canada, May 8-10, 2010. Sponsored by the Construction Institute of ASCE.
This collection of 156 peer-reviewed papers covers 15 general state-of-knowledge areas in construction engineering and management. The papers address and analyze revolutionary research findings, technological advances, emerging trends, and functional characteristics that are shaping the future of the industry.
- automated/real time systems
- construction industry institute research
- construction education
- construction modeling and simulation
- disaster planning and mitigation
- information technology and computer applications
- infrastructure management and underground construction
- knowledge management
- organizational leadership and management
- procurement, contracting, and legal affairs
- productivity, benchmarking, and workforce issues
- project planning and control
- project risk assessment and management
- quantitative methods and models
- sustainable construction and facilities
This proceedings will be invaluable to construction engineers and researchers, owners, consultants, contractors, and others involved in the architecture-engineering-construction industry.