Estuarine and Coastal Modeling (2009)
Edited by Malcolm L. Spaulding, Ph.D., P.E.
2010 / 792 pp.
Soft Cover - In Stock
$130.00 List / $97.50ASCE Member
Stock No. 41121 / ISBN: 9780784411216
Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Estuarine and Coastal Modeling, held in Seattle, Washington, November 4-6, 2009. Sponsored by the Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 44 papers on recent developments and applications of estuarine and coastal models, primarily focusing on bays, sounds, lagoons, estuaries, embayments, bights, and coastal seas.
- specific estuarine and coastal system models
- model visualization, web services, and decision support
- modeling techniques
- Port of Anchorage expansion and deepening studies
- modeling of Lagrangian transport
- pollutant transport and water quality prediction
- tidal and tidal power modeling
- relative sea level rise
- wave and sediment transport modeling
- nowcast and forecast modeling systems
- storm modeling