Join SEI as a Sustaining Organization Member to show your support for the mission and objectives of SEI, and reach more than 23,000 SEI members year-round.
View SEI Sustaining Organization Members
What is SEI?
The Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of ASCE is a vibrant network of more than 23,000 individual members representing the broad range and diversity of the structural engineering community. SEI is the premier organization committed to advancing the structural engineering profession, by providing its members resources for research, education and standards development to excel in their careers. SEI provides great networking opportunities, which enables collaboration and drives the practical application of cutting edge research.
Who can join?
SEI Sustaining Organization Membership is open to any organization, including design firms, corporations, associations, government agencies, universities and other organizations that elect to support the mission and objectives of SEI. Our goal is to involve organizations engaged in planning, design, development, operation, and research of structural systems in our mission to advance and serve the structural engineering profession. Learn more about SEI and our strategic vision.
By supporting SEI as a Sustaining Member, your organization will:
- Demonstrate your commitment to excellence in structural engineering
- Increase your visibility and exposure in the structural engineering community via www.asce.org/SEI with avg 15,000 monthly page views and avg 12,000 monthly unique page views
- Reach and connect with more than 23,000 SEI members, 87% in the US; and SEI Chapters and Graduate Student Chapters
- Invest in the future of structural engineering by supporting SEI programs
SEI Sustaining Organization Membership is not related to SEI individual membership, and does not provide individual SEI members benefits, such as member rates, discounts on products, etc.
SEI Sustaining Organization Membership Levels
Organizations that elect to support the objectives of SEI may select one of two contribution levels:
- Sustaining Level - Annual Dues: $2,000
- Elite Sustaining Level - Annual Dues: $4,000
SEI Sustaining Organization Member Benefits
All Sustaining Organization Members receive:
- Organization profile (name/logo, description, weblink) listed at SEI Sustaining Organization Member profile page
- Welcome announcement with Organization name/logo and weblink in one issue of SEI Update monthly e-newsletter distributed to all SEI members
- Inclusion on list of Sustaining Organization Members in SEI Update and STRUCTURE magazine once a year
- Use of SEI Sustaining Organization Member logo to promote your affiliation with SEI
- Recognition at SEI conferences as an SEI Sustaining Organization Member
- An additional benefit for Sustaining Organization Members that choose to exhibit at SEI conferences: Exhibit at SEI conferences to receive preferred booth placement and increase your networking opportunities by being identified as an SEI Sustaining Organization Member in the program guide and in your exhibit space.
- Optional SEI Sustaining Organization Member wall plaque
Exclusive Benefits for Elite Sustaining Level:
- Organization logo/weblink featured as SEI Elite Sustaining Organization Member at www.asce.org/SEI - 2 months/year
- Organization name/logo and weblink listed in each monthly issue of SEI Update e-newsletter as SEI Elite Sustaining Organization Member
Become an SEI Sustaining Organization Member now!
SEI Sustaining Organization Member contact:
(800) 548-2723 ext. 6195, direct (703) 295-6195