1. The eMentoring drawing is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of ASCE and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible.
2. To Enter: eMentoring participants who complete the survey are automatically entered to win.
3. No purchase or survey completion necessary to win. To receive an entry with no purchase or survey completion, send a postcard labeled “ASCE eMentoring Drawing Entry” to ASCE Protégé Survey Drawing, 1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Reston, VA 20191. The postcard must include the entrant’s complete name, member/customer identification number (if applicable), e-mail address, and mailing address. Limit: one entry per person.
4. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. Prize drawing will be held by ASCE Staff on March 28, 2011. Decisions made by ASCE Staff are final and not open to challenge.
6. Prizes to be awarded are as follows: Apple iPad, estimated value $500-$600. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. For a list of winners, write to ASCE, 1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Reston, VA 20191, Attn: General Counsel. All requests must be received by April 8, 2011.
7. Contest rules are subject to change by the ASCE Staff. By entering the contest, participants agree to accept these official rules and the decisions of the contest sponsor as final and binding in all respects.
8. Each award member is responsible for submission and payment of the appropriate taxes for any prizes he/she may receive.
9. This contest is sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers, 1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Reston, VA 20191.