1. Nominees for the individual awards must be current ASCE members. The nominees should be active in their Section or Branch Younger Member Group or active in Section activities in those Sections or Branches that have yet to establish a Younger Member Group. Selection of the award winners will be based primarily upon their accomplishments.
2. The time span considered for the award activity during the ASCE fiscal year - October 1 to September 30.
3. Younger Members nominated for multiple awards will be considered for the most prestigious award for which they are nominated.
4. Active members of the Committee on Younger Members shall not be eligible for awards.
5. Awards will be presented at the awards banquet during the Younger Member Council Annual Meeting.
6. Deadline for nomination forms: December 5, 2014
Download nomination form for these awards:
Outstanding Younger Member Group Community Service Project
Award given for a Younger Member Group community service project that had a favorable and measurable impact on the community.
Outstanding Young Civil Engineer in the Private Sector
Award given to a Younger Member who has demonstrated leadership potential in private sector civil engineering.
Outstanding Younger Member in Community Activities
Award given to a Younger Member who has demonstrated outstanding leadership and participation in community service.
Outstanding Younger member in the Public Sector
Award for Younger Member who has demonstrated leadership potential in public sector civil engineering.
Outstanding ASCE Practitioner Advisor
Award for a Younger Member Group that has demonstrated outstanding support for one or more Student Chapters.