Corporate membership is available to private companies, federal agencies, and universities around the globe who are a part of the building community. Corporate membership is a unique opportunity not only to support the professional development of your employees, but also to enhance your company's connection with others in the field. There are two levels with a range of member benefits.
Your yearly contribution grants your company the following benefits at both levels:
A wall plaque signifying your membership level with AEI
Link to your company's website from AEI's website
Link from AEI's bi-monthly eNewsletter, The Team, to your company's website
Permission to use AEI's logo, with membership level, on your organization's letterhead and business cards
Be a Corporate Member! For your yearly contribution of $750, you get all of the above benefits plus:
- Five (5) individual AEI memberships
- One subscription to the Journal of Architectural Engineering
Be a Supporting Corporate Member! For only $2,000 per year, your company gets all of the above benefits, including those of Corporate Membership, plus:
- Recognition on press releases as an AEI Supporting Corporate Member
- An additional five individual AEI membership - a total of Ten (10) individual AEI memberships
- Another subscription to the Journal of Architectural Engineering - that's 2 subscriptions!
- Informational blurb, logo, and link to your company's website on the AEI website
Join Now! Click here to download the membership application.