- Amar A. Chaker, Ph.D., F.AEI, M.ASCE
- Kenna M. Chapin, P.E., F.AEI
Fellows and Distinguished Members from past years: view list.
AEI Fellows Criteria
AEI Fellows occupy the Institute's highest membership grade. Fellow nominations are reviewed by the AEI Board of Governors. To be eligible for advancement to the grade of Fellow, an AEI Member must:
- Be a legally licensed engineer or architect; and
- Have had responsible charge for not less than ten years (in the grade of Member) of important work in engineering or architecture and be qualified to direct, conceive, plan, or design building works; or
- Have had responsible charge for not less than ten years (in the grade of Member) of important industrial, business, construction, educational, editorial, research or engineering society activity requiring the knowledge and background gained from engineering or architectural training and experience.
To nominate a colleague for the Fellow Member grade in AEI please send the name of the nominee and a 200 word statement citing your reasons for the nomination to: AEI.