As one ASCE’s eight Institutes, COPRI focuses on specific civil engineering specialties by centering on the technical, educational, scientific and professional issues unique to coastal, ocean, ports, waterways, wetlands and riverine environments. We strive to advance and disseminate scientific and engineering knowledge to our diverse membership.
COPRI serves as a multidisciplinary and international leader for improving knowledge, education, development and the practice of civil engineering and other professional disciplines in the coastal, ocean, port, waterways, riverine and wetlands environments. We strive to provide our members with relevant services to help further their careers. From technical committees and specialty conferences, to field research and partnerships with other organizations, COPRI aims to meet the needs and interests of our more than 3,980 members.
COPRI provides members the opportunity to change the face of the industry from actively developing policy change to developing standards and technically sound programs such as specialty conferences and workshops.
If you have any questions about COPRI or any of our upcoming events and activities please don’t hesitate to contact COPRI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-295-6370.
View the COPRI Brochure for more information:
- COPRI Individual Membership ($85): COPRI members will receive the COPRI Newsletter, and discounts to COPRI conferences and on COPRI publications.
- Click here to apply online.
- E-mail us if you would like to be sent a membership information packet.
- ASCE/COPRI Individual Membership: As an ASCE member, you have the opportunity to join one Institute at no additional cost. ASCE/COPRI members will receive the COPRI Newsletter, reciprocal membership in COPRI and all ASCE member benefits.
- COPRI Student Membership (FREE for current students): Membership is free for students! Students are encouraged to jump-start their careers through COPRI. Take advantage of COPRI's many networking opportunities to land that dream job after graduation.
- COPRI Organizational Membership: Joining at the Organizational Level is a great way for businesses, government agencies, and other organizations to make themselves more visible to the technical community of COPRI / ASCE. COPRI offers three levels of membership with a range of member benefits.