Become an EWRI affiliate...
Organizational memberhip is available to associations, government agencies, educational institutions or corporations whose activities impact the environmental and water resources fields of practice.
- Association Member - A professional, technical or educational society or similar entity.
- Government Member - A federal, state, local or international government agency.
- Education Member - Post-secondary institutions of research, resident instruction and continuing education.
- Corporate Member - For-profit organizations, including public utilities, whether incorporated or not.
Organizational Membership offers:
- A special exhibitor discount of $100 off at an EWRI conference
- Advertisement on the EWRI website with a brief description of the Organizational Member and link to their website
- Business card-size listings in EWRI Currents
- Name recognition for clients
- One EWRI voting membership for an individual designated by the Organizational Member
- Invitations to all EWRI functions
- An Organizational Member wall plaque
The annual OM dues are a great value at $500, equivalent to $1.37/day.
Click here for an OM membership application or call the EWRI staff at 703-295-6380.
Click here for an Individual EWRI membership application.