Sustainers give recurring gifts to the ASCE Foundation, providing a dependable funding source and reducing fundraising costs so more of their contribution goes directly to helping ASCE programs thrive. You can easily become a Sustainer by using our secure online giving form. By joining the Sustainers Circle, you have the convenience of never having to renew your support and the satisfaction of knowing your generosity is keeping vital ASCE programs active.
Why Become a Sustainer?
Sustainers maximize the value of their gifts to the ASCE Foundation while minimizing the impact on their personal lives - you won't feel the pinch in your pocketbook from a lump sum donation.
Your gifts to the ASCE Foundation bolster our annual grant to ASCE, with significant impact. Did you know...
How It Works
Set up a recurring credit card gift, at an amount of your choosing, and your gift will arrive on time - every time - without the stress of remembering to give. The gift is on-going, which means the Foundation will automatically process your gift each month, providing a sustained source of revenue for vital programs.
- You determine the amount of your monthly donation, and you can alter or stop it at any time by emailing or calling us at 703-295-6342.
- Your credit card is charged on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Each February, you will receive an annual giving statement, which can be used for tax purposes.
- Your gift will automatically renew each year, unless you decide otherwise.
- Monthly giving also allows you to make your annual contribution at a Leadership Giving Level easier with affordable monthly increments.
- As a member of the Sustainers Circle, you will receive unique recognition in the ASCE Foundation’s Annual Report and website, as well as ASCE's Civil Engineering Magazine.
Incorporated as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, all gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible, and the programs we support rely on the generosity of private donors who share our vision of creating a sustainable world and enhancing quality of life for all through the profession of civil engineers.